Thursday 28 April 2016

Claritystamp Calendar Challenge - April 2016

Here's my entry for the Claritystamp Calendar Challenge for April.  My first time using canvas, despite buying it the first time Barbara showed it!   I didn't have all the right materials and had to use acrylic paints on a blank canvas, obviously no used ones!  Really enjoyed seeing it come to life and I like it a bit better each day.  My grunge paste had dried up - is there anyway of bringing it back from a cement like consistency?!  I used some modge podge with sparkle in it so I can see some sparkle top left and top right which is quite pretty.  It doesn't show up on the photo though.  I also painted some pink twinkling H20's over it which was a waste of time I think!  For a first go I'm quite pleased with it.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deep colour you have used on your canvas xxx

    ReplyDelete