Sunday 31 July 2016

Clarity Challenge for July - Days Out

This is my entry for the July Clarity Challenge - Days Out

Not sure where I was going with this once I'd decided to use one of my leftover backgrounds from the Calendar Challenge.   So I used the stencil heart (obvious!) and the abstract stencil to put a few bits of colour around the edge and then the wee folk stamps and the new funky alphabet for the words.   I was tempted to put a squiggle line around the heart but decided against.  I might go back and do that at some stage though!   I felt the heart just needed a bit of a break up around the edge which is where the birds came in !   Put a sharpie edge on and then mounted on green card.  


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely, bright background to your image Jackie. Thanks for joining the Clarity challenge this month. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour card. Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great idea, Jackie - I can envisage this as a central part of a scrapbook page too. Best wishes in this month's challenge and thanks again for joining in. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very vibrant centre to your card Jackie, the Wee Family really pop through the heart. A great day out indeed!
    Lovely to see you in the Challenge mix again :-) Good luck x

    ReplyDelete